Man-Bat was a scientist who developed a serum that transformed him into a bat-creature and a minor character in Harley Quinn.
He was an inmate alongside Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy at Arkham Asylum until Ivy staged a break-out. In the episode "There's No Place to Go But Down" he was the lawyer for Harley and Ivy when they were accused of murdering The Penguin but was unsuccessful in defending them due to no-one understanding him. He was a guest at Ivy's failed wedding to Kite Man in the season 2 finale.
- "Til Death Do Us Part" (cameo)
- "A High Bar" (cameo)
- "So You Need a Crew? (cameo; flashback)
- "Finding Mr. Right" (cameo)
- "L.O.D.R.S.V.P." (cameo)
- "A Seat At The Table" (cameo)
- "All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues" (cameo; flashback)
- "There's No Place to Go But Down"
- "The Runaway Bridesmaid" (cameo)
- Man-Bat only speaks bat which makes him impossible to understand to the people around him.
- Man-Bat's voice actor is unknown.