"Journey to Love Part 6" (alternatively titled "The Nose Knows") is the sixth and final issue of the spin-off comic series, Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour.
Ivy seeks out Vixen’s help to defeat Mephitic and save Harley before time runs out! Meanwhile, Gordon gets an anonymous invitation to Detroit. And a new friend changes the way Ivy views relationships in this series finale!
Ivy gets to Vixens place but she doesn't want to help Ivy. However her girlfriend knowing how Ivy must be feeling convinces her. Vixen and Ivy get changed into new outfits and go out to find Mephitic. With Ivy agreeing to get turned in after she frees Harley.
Barbara gets a call from "Stephanie", the friend from Riddler University, and it's revealed that Babs remains in the dark that Steph is actually Clayface. Both of them privately reflect to themselves on their lying about their identities to each other. They have a bet about the relationship between Ivy and Harley. While they are chatting, someone texts Gordon telling him that they know where Harley is, and that they care about Gotham so they arrange a flight for him to go.
Mephitic after the persuasion of Harley who is trying to buy time, decides to move her from being tied to a bed to chained to a wall to continue experimenting with her. He makes some cuts in her arms and connects some tubes from his toxic body to hers.
Outside of Mephitic's warehouse, Ivy confesses to Vixen that Harley is everything to her before not listening to Vixen's advice about needing backup and goes in
- ❝ She is my light, air, water, and nutrients-- everything that I need to survive ❞
Ivy sends Dandy (a dandelion flower) to Harley, so she can know Ivy is there to rescue her. Mephitic readies a machine to shoot thousands of needles at Harley, when there is an explosion and Ivy enters with giant attack flowers.
Ivy calls Harley "Orna" (little pale green one) and tries unsuccessfully to free her. Mephitic tells Ivy that she has six minutes to say her good-byes. Ivy place her phone down and kisses Harley passionately, apologizing for everything. Harley asks why that felt like a goodbye kiss, and realizes that nobody is fighting. Ivy confesses her feelings towards Harley, expressing how much she loves her. Then, Ivy covers Harley into plants while Harley pleads with her to not fight alone while crying.
With three more minutes left, Livewire appears and destroys the needles machine. Vixen and Zatanna appear too. Ivy rescues Harley and takes Livewire with her. Zatanna and Vixen defeat Mephitic with a scrubbing bath, while Harley complains:
- ❝ Pamela Lillian Isley! Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again, do you understand me? I already watched you die once, don't you dare have me do it again! ❞
Vixen decides not to take Ivy and Harley into prison stating they owe her. Gordon and Tawny Young arrive along with JT (a rando Harley talked to during Ivy's fight with Hush in issue 3) and Reign (a fast food worker who helped Harley and Ivy escape the police while stating people are pulling for them). Livewire provides a distraction so Harley and Ivy can escape. She then tells them to get moving and thanks them, saying she's gonna try harder to win back Nightfall. Tawny makes the conclusion while Babs, King Shark, Clayface, Alfred and Batman watch the report. She also invites us to watch season 3 on HBO Max. Ivy and Harley are in their car driving away the city to Central City, while opening themselves up and hoping to get some jitters.
- There will be a variant cover by Derrick Chew as well as a The Comic Mint exclusive by David Sanchez.
- "Love Street" is a song by rock band The Doors. It refers to band's singer Jim Morrison's home in Laurel Canyon.
- Peaches leaves Ivy in front of a building which façade spells out LUV in ASL.
- In her phone talk with "Stephanie", Barbara mentions the Burrito Bucket, her favorite fast food place in the DC Super Hero Girls universe.
- Members of Cadre have already been shown in "Journey to Love Part 4" with pictures of Black Mass, Fastball, and cameos of Shatterfist and Maya. Nightfall is refered to since the first issue.
- Plants vs. Zombies is a video game franchise where the player has to protect their dwelling from zombies, using plants.
- In the series, Ivy's full name is Poison GERTRUDE Ivy ("Catwoman"). But here, Harley calls Ivy her full name from the comics, Pamela LILLIAN Isley.
- "Gertrude" might have been invented in jest by Kite Man.
- JT and Reign were last seen in issue 3. Reign helped Ivy and Harley escape Gordon, even offering them a place to stay and tells them that people are rooting for them. JT was seen at the restaurant who Harley chatted with while Ivy fought Hush.
- JT and Reign are also revealed to work for Tawny Young and are her children.
- Livewire mentions The New Batman Adventures episode "Girl's Night Out" wherin she, Harley and Ivy team up. She already did so in "Journey to Love Part 4".
- References to the animated series:
- Ivy uses the dandelion trick in "Bensonhurst" to find Harley.
- Kite Man left Ivy in "Something Borrowed, Something Green".
- Gordon is shown to be a drunk in "There's No Place to Go But Down"
- "Stephanie" is Clayface's airhead student personality in "Riddle U". She's notably worried about her relationship with Chad.
- Ivy is killed by Joker in "Devil's Snare".
- Harley uses "impetuous" to describe herself since her kiss with Ivy in "There's No Place to Go But Down".
- Harley Quinn Animated Series Getting Comic Book Sequel Titled "The Eat, Bang, Kill Tour" Jamie Lovett, Comicbook.com (June 14, 2021).
- Enjoy!!!! #HarleyQuinn #EatBangKillTour’s FINAL issue is live!!! Tee Franklin, Twitter (January 4, 2022).
- DC February 2022 Solicitations DJT, Comic Releases (November 19, 2021).
- My first ever @DCComics Cover Harley Quinn: Eat, Bang, Kill Tour #06 @thecomicmint Exclusive is now LIVE for Pre-Order... David Sanchez, Twitter (January 20, 2022).