Harley and her crew have been successfully robbing for some time, but never show up on the news because everyone is focusing on the Joker and Batman. Poison Ivy claims this is a good thing, but Ivy wants news attention, and feels she can only get it with a nemesis. Ivy then complained about Harley's crew messing up her apartment, at which point Sy Borgman arrived and declared it was his apartment as land lord, only for Ivy to close the door on him.
The crew put up a page online to get a nemesis, but had no luck. Clayface then brought in King Shark to help. He only drummed up a minor nemesis however, so Harley stole the Batmobile in an attempt to draw Batman's attention. However, Batman himself didn't even bother to show up, instead sending Robin, who Harley quickly defeated. However, Robin lied and claimed to now be Harley's nemesis, which the media loved. Lois Lane herself mocked Harley, saying she put the women's supervillain movement back decades.
In response, Harley kidnapped Lois in an attempt to get Superman as a nemesis, and also to coerce Lois into retracting the article. Lois was completely unconcerned however, and Superman himself just let Robin go after Harley, so she walked away in anger. Harley then came up with a plan to capture Robin and have King Shark swim below him to frighten him, even with the media in the background to hear him gloating about his lies. This caused Robin's nose to bleed in shame, which fell into the water and crazed King Shark, forcing Batman to arrive to subdue King Shark.
Batman then fought Harley for endangering his "ward", angering Joker. Ivy arrived to save Harley, who Batman also fought until the Joker arrived. A four way battle then ensued, until the Joker snatched Robin, forcing Batman to throw Harley into Ivy so that he could pursue the Joker. Afterward King Shark joined the crew, only for Sy Borgman to evict Ivy as King Shark was a "pet".
At the Batcave, Batman consoled Robin over not having a nemesis, but swiftly departed when Robin asked about sex.
Cast and Characters
- Kaley Cuoco as Harley Quinn
- Jason Alexander as Sy Borgman
- Lake Bell as Poison Ivy
- Ron Funches as King Shark
- Tony Hale as Dr. Psycho
- Alan Tudyk as The Joker, Clayface
- Diedrich Bader as Batman, Goon
- Tisha Campbell-Martin as Tawny Young
- Sean Giambrone as Joshua
- Natalie Morales as Lois Lane
- Jacob Tremblay as Robin
- James Wolk as Superman
- Tommy Tomorrow (pictured)
- Kite Man
- Killer Croc
- Mrs. Cobblepot
- The Penguin
- Wonder Woman
- Batman uses Shark-Repellent Bat Spray to knock out King Shark which is a reference to the Batman T.V. series from 1966.
- The Tawny show is a parody of The Wendy Williams Show.
- This episode marks the first hint at a romance starting to bloom between Harley and Ivy (albeit in a humorous fashion); during the 2-on-1 fight against Batman on Tawny's talkshow, Ivy accidentally fell on top of Harley and landed in an intimate position (To which the audience and Tawny reacted with delight), while Harley just stared at Ivy and smiled sheepishly until Ivy got up and they resumed fighting Batman.